Responsible gaming means playing a disciplined game till the point it does not affect your body and mind. Every game has a break-even point. Playing a game as per the quiz rules, and understanding when to stop playing a game is called responsible gaming.
Intelligence Game suggests that Users adopt a balanced approach while engaging with any of the Mobile Games on the Platform and safeguard themselves against any adverse effects. If played responsibly, Mobile Games (like other forms of sports) aim to encourage Users to develop their mental prowess, hand-eye co-ordination, competitiveness and encourage teamwork.
You should take certain standard health and safety precautions while playing any Mobile Game, including taking adequate breaks, sitting at a reasonable distance from the screen, playing in a well-lit environment, and avoiding playing when tired, drowsy, intoxicated or under the influence of drugs Avoid playing without breaks over long periods of time as this could affect Your performance and could negatively impact hand-eye coordination, balance, and multi-tasking ability.
The Platform or the Mobile Games offered on the Platform may contain flashing lights, realistic images, patterns and simulations which may cause certain side effects. If Your hands, wrists, arms, eyes or other parts of Your body become tired or sore while playing, or if You feel symptoms such as tingling, numbness, burning or stiffness, stop and rest before playing again. If You continue to have any of these above symptoms, please stop playing IMMEDIATELY and consult a doctor.
If You play any Mobile Games on the Platform, give Yourself plenty of room to play and always be aware of Your surroundings. While playing any Mobile Game You may be moving around the play area and using Your hands to control game play. You must ensure that You are not near other people, objects, stairs, balconies, windows, walls, furniture or other objects that may pose a danger to You or could be damaged during the play. Never handle sharp or dangerous objects while playing any Mobile Game on the Platform.
It is Your responsibility to control Your surroundings and movements at all times when playing the game to ensure that You don’t injure Yourself, any other persons, damage any property etc. Any playing of the Mobile Games is at Your own risk and Intelligence Game shall not be liable for any death, injury or health complications resulting from Your use of the Platform.
You agree that Your use of the Platform and to play the Mobile Games is at Your own risk, and it is Your responsibility to maintain such health, liability, hazard, personal injury, medical, life, and other insurance policies as You deem reasonably necessary for any injuries that You may incur while using the Platform.
Following are the guidelines you should follow as a safe and responsible player:
- You should adopt a balanced approach
- You should play Quizbee with money that you can afford to lose.
- You should complete all your personal and other important tasks before sitting to play so that you can play the game with a free mind.
- You should also decide on the number of hours you will be playing the game.
- You should not play Quizbee by taking loans.
- You should not get into a game if you have other planned tasks on hand.
- You should not play in a bad, sad or mad mood. This affects your game performance ultimately leading you in losing money.
- You should take a break and pause playing between games.
- You should not chase losses. Even if you have continuous looses, don’t try to recoup them at tournaments with higher stakes.
- You should not operate mobile while driving or in hazardous environment.